A) Grab your iPod.
B) Set it to shuffle.
C) Use the names of the songs that come up in order to answer the following questions.
Easy huh? Here we go...
1. What does next year have in store for me? ‘The Wobbly Mammoth’2. What’s my love life like? ‘So
3. What do I say when life gets hard? ‘Headcleaner’
4. What do I think of on waking up? ‘Cane and Rice’
5. What song will I dance to at my wedding? ‘Mary Jo’
6. What do I want as a career? ‘Whistle Down the Wind’
7. My favorite saying? ‘Everybody’s Song’
8. Favorite place? ‘Where the World Begins and Ends '
9. What do I think of my parents? ‘
10. What’s my porn star name? ‘Moonlight’
11. Where would I go on a first date? ‘Over’
12. Drug of choice? ‘Mesmerism’
13. Describe myself: ‘Je ne veux pas quitter’
14. What is the thing I like doing most? ‘Halloween’
15. What is my state of mind like at the moment? ‘Everyone Kisses a Stranger’
16. How will I die? ‘Love Song’
And the artists are, from 1 - 16:
And the artists are, from 1 - 16:- Beatrix, Mates of State, Einsteurzende Neubauten, Sodastream, Belle and Sebastian, Tom Waits, Low, The Dears, Sufjan Stevens, Mono, Portishead, Dead Can Dance, Francoiz Breut, Robin Guthrie and Harold Budd, Francoiz Breut (again!), and finally - and rather appropriately - The Cure.
So - that was cryptic but fun. And quite truthful at time: my career does feel like I've always been blown by the winds of fate; judging by recent Zombie activity Halloween could well be the thing I like doing most; and while I'm not quite sure what 'Je ne veux pas quitter' means (I think t means something along the lines of 'I am not a quitter' it seems rather appropriate to have as a personal description of myself. And finally, I rater like knowing that I'll die while in love...